Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Varsity Team Meeting Minutes

On Tuesday, April 21, the varsity boys golf team had a meeting to discuss summer golf opportunities and golf for the fall of 2015 season.

During this meeting, summer golf opportunities such as the MCJGA tournament series, discounted rates at Nippersink and setting up lessons with the Terra Cotta Golf academy were discussed. Also during this meeting I informed the boys that I would be stepping down as the Varsity Boys' Golf coach for next season due to personal reasons, however, I would still be available for any golf / school / or life help that was needed. I also informed the group that I was hoping to continue helping the team in a smaller capacity if it was OK with the new coach.

Meeting was adjourned at 2:28PM.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?